- This event has passed.
Y WORRY WORKSHOP FOR TEENAGERS
September 8, 2017 @ 4:00 pm - September 29, 2017 @ 6:00 pm
This FREE workshop is sponsored by St Faith’s Narrabeen and The Cottage Counselling Centre.
Workshop will be held at St Faith’s Anglican Church Narrabeen Top Deck and will run over four Fridays – 8th, 15th, 22nd and 29th September 4pm-6pm
In Australia 1 in 6 young people struggle with anxiety. Are you feeling overwhelmed? Do you panic or freeze under pressure? Are you feeling anxious, on edge or worried most of the time? These are some of the common symptoms of anxiety.
Our 4 week program will explain what anxiety is and give you practical tools that can help you to manage anxiety.
- Talk about why we need some anxiety in our lives (really!)
- Discuss healthy habits that can reduce anxiety
- Learn mindfulness and relaxation skills to relieve stress
- Explore how to get psyched up but not psyched out about stuff
Come and join with some experienced counsellors and let us help you to understand and manage your anxiety.
To register contact:
– Mitch Everingham on firstname.lastname@example.org
– Jennie Lakos on 0407 009 451 or email email@example.com